Powered by Blogger.

mobile food


At last -- Santa Rosa has a food truck! My co-worker Keely and I spotted Street Eatz leaving our office park about two weeks ago, and I immediately investigated. Turns out the truck has been stopping for lunch on Tuesdays just down the street from our building.

We tried it out this week. I ordered the summer soba noodle salad and was more than pleased. I can't wait to go back. Next time I'm going for the agedashi tofu. And I kind of want to taste the rosemary fries too. Tofu and fries -- now there's a combo!

And speaking of food trucks, I am dying to check out Off the Grid, a mobile food party. This week, the vendors will be gathering at Fort Mason in San Francisco. And of course, Hapa Ramen is on the list. (I swear, this is becoming an obsession!) I'm not sure I'll be able to make it down there this time around, but hopefully I can do it in the coming weeks.

No comments