Powered by Blogger.

groan


I ate this for lunch. And some sushi. Thus simultaneously breaking both the vegetarian and gluten-free codes.

And now I'm suffering. I don't know if lunch is to blame or if it's the fact that one of my co-workers came to work yesterday with the stomach flu and sat next to me in a meeting. (Seriously, WTF: Why the hell would you come to work with the stomach flu? Nothing can possibly be that important!)

The cramping started early this evening, just as I was meeting the group for some hill repeats. Somehow, I powered through (even though it was brutal and my stomach cramped up at the bottom of every hill and I wanted to curl up in fetal position on the sidewalk). Miraculously, I didn't barf or crap my pants.

Let's hope this awful feeling passes soon.

No comments