coming clean

Saturday, July 17, 2010


Clearly, I have a problem.

Went to Lucy and lululemon today. Both stores had sales. I left the former with three tops, two bras and two pairs of yoga pants. I left the latter with four tops and a pair of running shorts.

I am trying to justify all of this by telling myself that because of marathon training, I am working out more than ever, therefore I need new clothes for said activities. (And did I mention I'm racing next weekend? Can't be running the SF Half looking raggedy.) Also, when spandex gets old and starts to wear out, it becomes see-through, and the world does not want to see my butt through my pants, therefore I should get new clothes. Also, and perhaps more importantly, there was a sale.

Makes perfect sense. Completely and totally logical.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that Mari has already claimed all the new clothes.

Michaela said...

Yup, and it also looks like she's chosen the lululemon shorts as her favorite. Such good taste!

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)