Powered by Blogger.

one week!

Surprisingly, I'm not freaking out.

I am, however, trying to get to bed by 10 p.m. every night this week so I can be well-rested for the big event.

Therefore tonight's post will be short: Photos from today's last long(ish) run through Golden Gate Park. (Naomi, you are a genius -- thank you for organizing!)

The meeting spot: The Conservatory of Flowers, which apparently, was undergoing some growing pains.



One thing I regret about the years I lived in San Francisco: I wasn't a runner then. If I had laced up those shoes earlier, this view could've been part of a regular route:



Stumbled across this on the way back to the car. It's a motto I can follow.



Finished off the run with -- you guessed it -- ramen.



Genki's kinoko mushroom bowl (tonkotsu broth with several kinds of seasonal mushrooms) hit the spot.

2 comments

RoadBunner said...

It was so great to finally meet you!!

Michaela said...

So good to meet you too! I had a lot of fun -- I need to head down there more often to run with you!