Powered by Blogger.

please don't be a sign


I got my bib number and race program in the mail yesterday. Since this is my first real running experience ever, I read everything carefully.

Yes, iPods are allowed. Yes, I can check in my sweats at the starting line and someone will bring them to the finish. No, there aren't any hills. (Yes!)

And as I continued to examine everything in my packet, I started to think, Wow, they really take a lot of precautions and put emergency information all over you just in case something happens.

And then I realized, Oh wait -- that's not emergency information. 911 -- crap, that's actually me.

2 comments

Christina said...

I am going to consider 911 a lucky number!!

Go Michaela go!!

Jennifer said...

That's the number the other runners are going to have to call when you leave them behind in the dust.