Powered by Blogger.

if only shopping didn't cost money


SETTING: A tasting room. Famous wine industry mom and her two 20-something daughters have just finished filming an interview with a camera crew for the 10 o'clock news. Said wine country family is now heading into the next room for lunch prepared by the winery chef. PR person is left in the tasting room to make sure the camera crew films everything it needs to film. Three purses are also left in the tasting room.

Younger wine country daughter, who also happens to be a model (no joke), returns to the tasting room to retrieve her bag and her sister's. Finds her bag. Begins to pick up PR person's bag also.

PR PERSON: Oh, that one is mine.

WINE COUNTRY DAUGHTER: Oh, sorry. My sister told me to get her bag. I should've known this wasn't hers. She's usually more stylish.

7 comments

Jennifer said...

Are you kidding me?!

Michaela said...

Yup. My Target purse got fugged.

Kate said...

Well, I think your bag is adorable, and I hope my opinion is worth as much as some clueless hussy.

Michaela said...

Thank you. Your opinion is worth way more than a thousand wine country daughters and a thousand Robert Parkers put together.

Kate said...

Thank you, sweets! Although I know what a low opinion you have of Parker...

Christina said...

What a freakin' hoot. I am constantly amazed at how stupid and rude some people are! (Is it rude to call them stupid?)

Yesterday I was looking at your purse and how cute it looked with your new lipstick. Screw rich wine-family model girls!

Michaela said...

Ha -- maybe the outcome would've been different if I had been wearing my new lipstick at the time!