Powered by Blogger.

less than 48 hours


Someone thinks she is going to Portland with me. (How amazing would it be if I bought a jogging stroller for the cats and then became known as The Running Cat Lady? OK, maybe I am the only person who thinks this would be cool. Even the cats -- who hate any sort of change ever -- would find this to be the worst idea in the world. I bet you'd hear the yowling and cries of despair from miles away.)

*

My yoga teacher last night said there will be a surge of power hitting the earth Sunday (the triple-digit date is apparently very significant) at 10:10 a.m. Arkansas time. I guess the Natural State -- yes, that's really the state nickname -- is home to a "crystal vortex," which attracts a lot of energy. My teacher recommended meditating at 8:10 a.m. our time to absorb as much of this power as possible.

Before you mock, realize this: I will be at about Mile 6 at that point, with 20.2 miles to go. I will take any surge of energy anyone can give me. Bring it, crystal power!

*

Fitting a foam roller in a suitcase is not easy.

No comments