Powered by Blogger.

repent


I know. I've been bad. No blogging for far too long. Blame Twitter. And a big project at work. And something you might call a "wedding."

But I'm back. And there's a lot to catch up on. The bachelorette bash was this past weekend. It involved wigs, circus school and Nick's Crispy Tacos. Yes, that's right -- I got to cross one off the old list, courtesy of my hot bridesmaid bitches, who know me all too well: How to tame Bridezilla? Feed her beans and rice.

I got a crispy carnitas quesadilla and an order of elote -- corn on the cob with grated cheese and chili powder. The quesadilla was good -- an apt description would be drunk/hangover food at its finest. But the elote was a bit over-the-top. Mine had so much chili powder on it -- eating it felt like slathering on 50 coats of lip-plumper. My mouth was on fire! It got to the point where I could barely taste the corn. Yet I kept eating it because I felt like I had to finish what I started.

Surprisingly, I did not barf while hanging upside down from a flying trapeze a mere two hours later.

1 comment

Kate said...

And I witnessed it all!