Powered by Blogger.

and away we go


I am in a hotel room in Sacramento, wearing my favorite yummy sushi pajamas, which happen to be very appropriate since I just went out for Japanese food. Bring on the rice because the carbo-loading has begun! (By the way, I ate a pizza topped with spaghetti for lunch today.)

I can't believe this weekend is finally here. I feel like I have been training forever, and now it's all come down to Sunday. I'm excited and scared and emotional. Started crying yesterday during my last training run. Watched this video about Rick and Dick Hoyt and bawled. Had to blink back tears again today when a good luck bouquet arrived from Shara and Kristian. Strange how 26.2 makes you think about everyone in your life and how lucky you are.

So here I go. Tomorrow, I'll head to the expo and pick up my race packet and maybe take a look at the finish line.

And then ...

CIM countdown: 31 hours.

2 comments

Shara Lessley said...

Pretty! Looks like they honored my request -- not a hideous carnation in the bunch! Enjoy this achievement -- we're very proud of you, Tine!

nub,
s.

Michaela said...

And purple -- my favorite! Thank you again!