Powered by Blogger.

poop again?!

This is probably a really dumb question, but is it possible to have a friend who gives you some kind of food poisoning every time you eat a meal with her and her boyfriend, even if they weren't the ones who cooked it? Like maybe they transmit airborne diarrhea or are secret wizards of the order of poop flood? And when they say "let's hang out," what they really mean is "hope there's a toilet nearby"?

I mean, the first time this happened, I thought it was unfortunate, a one-time twist of fate. But then it happened again. I'm wondering if there is some kind of poop conspiracy here.

I've been sick all day. I can't keep any food in my system. And my ass is incredibly unhappy.

And to make things even more unpleasant, I have this tomorrow:


Yup. My first triathlon in 11 months. Dear god, please don't let me shit myself.

No comments