Powered by Blogger.

crooked no more


I saw my physical therapist this morning. After listening to me explain how the pain in my right leg has been moving from place to place and isn't entirely concentrated in my adductor, she began to rethink the tendinitis diagnosis.

She did a few tests, and it turned out that the muscles on the left side of my pelvis were not engaging the way they should, so my right leg was trying to compensate for it, causing plenty of pain. She straightened things out, and I ran five miles tonight at a 10:33 average pace -- an improvement from the 11-minute miles I've been running recently.

And the best part: I feel better than I've felt in a very long time!

Hopefully this means I'm back on track. I can't let Neveia and Laura go to Portland without me!

No comments