Powered by Blogger.

bacon


Did you know there is bacon chocolate? Yes! Bacon chocolate! My friend got me a bar recently. Talk about perfect PMS food -- chocolatey, salty and fatty all rolled into one package.

And did you know there are bacon cupcakes? This may be my next baking adventure.

But even more obsessive: Bacon tattoos. Yes, that's right. I can't believe how many people get bacon tattoos! Seriously! There's this one and this one. And my all-time favorite bacon love tattoo (we had a copy of this on our refrigerator for awhile). And then there's the cuts of pork. And let's not forget the guy who tattooed an entire breakfast on his head. Nuts! But I love it -- so cool that bacon is this iconic thing that deserves to be permanently inked on your body.

As for me, if I were to get a food item tattooed on myself, I think I'd have to go with the French fry. Good old pommes frites.

1 comment

Kate said...

I love Vosges chocolate. Last year I got Mark a bar of their smoked almond and sea salt, and it was quite delish. I'll bet the bacon is even better.