Powered by Blogger.

that great big world

It is hard to be angry when this is happening across the table:


Seriously: I don't know where these friends came from or what the hell I did to deserve them, but they rock. 

It is still up and down and all around for me -- almost minute to minute sometimes. Yesterday I found myself looking at old photos of Erika with my chickens. She was terrified of birds -- she thought they were fierce little dinosaurs and they would peck her fingers off. But she fed them anyway. And the sound she made when they came close -- I can't even describe it, but it was the most hilarious noise I've ever heard. I remember having to look twice to make sure it was coming from her.


Also still struggling with separating Seattle from Salad Bar. 





Best advice I received today: "Look at that great big world out there. Don't limit yourself because of one bad experience."

No comments