Powered by Blogger.

I made this!

I bet when you saw that headline, you thought I'd be posting a photo of poo.

Don't worry. It's much worse.


Dear inventors of technology: Thank you for giving me new ways to drive everyone I know crazy with my cat and creepy doll obsessions.

In unrelated (and perhaps less nightmare-inducing) news, the tendinitis/bursitis flare-up in my right TFL seems to be going away. I've been seeing my new chiropractor twice a week and have gone from asking him if it's OK if I scream through our entire appointment ("Yes, but let me close the window first so we don't scare anyone outside") to just clenching my teeth and trying not to kick him in the face. I'm interpreting this as a vast improvement.

I also did 3 x 2000 at the track Tuesday night and an easy 50-minute run this morning with only mild discomfort that eventually went away after I warmed up. Yes, there is still a little pain in my right leg, largely due to the tightness in my hip pulling everything out of whack, but at least I can run.

So Berlin will happen. It may not be the blockbuster, PR-smashing A race I had originally hoped for, but I'm still excited for my first international marathon.

And I've finally figured out the itinerary for the rest of the trip. I'll give you three clues: Baguette. Croissant. And lots of GlutenEase.

2 comments

naomi said...

So excited for your upcoming adventures - I will be living (and eating) vicariously through you! Don't forget to go to Laduree and have an ice cream cone on the islands (its near Notre Dame - I forget the name of the place but you'll know what I'm talking about once you're there!).

Michaela said...

I just want to watch Amelie over and over until my trip.