Powered by Blogger.

in pictures

As I lie here in bed, already somewhat achey from the eight-mile tempo run I did today (yes, you read that correctly -- I did a tempo run on my lunch break and I actually did it the way I was supposed to -- I didn't just randomly run with no purpose -- who am I?!) all I can think about is how it really smells like cat poop in my apartment.

That, and Seattle is a beautiful city and I wish I didn't have to get up at 4 a.m. tomorrow to go to the airport and leave it. (Who thought a 6 a.m. flight was a good idea?!)

Anyway, here are some recent images from the past few months in the Emerald City. (How is it August already? And why do I have that "winter is coming" feeling in the pit of my stomach? I fear the days of limited sunlight.)








And just I was falling in love with the green and the water and the ridiculously long summer days when the daylight never seems to fade, I almost stepped on this big-ass mofo:


I want to throw up just looking at it.

Yes, folks, I can do a half-Ironman, but I ran away screaming from a slug and wouldn't leave the house the rest of the night.

No comments