Powered by Blogger.

post-pinot, pre-nuptial fog


There are many things about which to blog. (Swine flu, anyone?) But unfortunately, I have spent a good portion of the weekend in front of this computer, updating guest lists and researching the proper order for a wedding procession (answer: if it's a non-denominational ceremony like ours, no one really gives a crap) and writing thank-you notes and putting the ceremony together.

I can't think anymore. (Also, I have a wine headache -- tasting Aussie and Kiwi Pinots at South all afternoon, not drinking enough water. My favorite was the Pirie from Tasmania. Also there was an excellent Tassie cheese called Seal Bay. And there was Roaring 40s blue -- also from Tassie -- which I adore. But as you know, I have a serious soft spot for Tassie. If they had served Tassie pies today, I probably would've never come home. But I digress.)

Yes, my head hurts. So look at Meep instead. He's pretty cute.

No comments