Powered by Blogger.

the olympic penisula


I don't want to mock Coach Mark, but that is the funniest typo I've seen in awhile.

And yes, I'm on the "penisula" for the weekend. Had to get out of town for awhile to clear my head and mend my heart, so I packed up Muppet and all my tri gear and my laptop and journal and tons of books and got on the ferry.


Only to land on the other side and immediately realize I had forgotten all of my clothes at home. Sure, I remembered the bike pump and the foam roller and the sunscreen, but clothing? Apparently that was way too obvious for my brain to properly process.

Which meant I had to turn around and get back in the ferry line behind -- wait for it -- this:


Sometimes all you can do is laugh ...


... and then pick up your bag and try again.

No comments