Powered by Blogger.

obsessions


Hills. It's hard to tell in this picture, but I am actually second (teal shirt). That's right: Second. This has never happened before -- I'm usually toward the back of the pack, maybe mid-pack if it's a good day. But apparently last Sunday's hill repeats were just my style. Let's hope I can keep it up. My next two races will be climbers: I'm planning to run Kenwood and San Francisco again.

Pilates. I can't say enough about my Pilates teacher. I feel like I show up in her studio each week with all of my weird tweaks and aches from running, and she fixes me. Also, it is an amazing thing to start the day with a 6 a.m. reformer workout.



This song. It makes me feel like I'm in high school again, only in a good way. As in the let's-ditch-class-and-go-to-the-beach-because-we're-skinny-bitches-who-live-in-SoCal-and-wear-flip-flops way. (I know, right? I can't believe I just typed that, either. Maybe I'm having a mid-life crisis. Can you have a mid-life crisis in your 30s?)

Instagram. Because it's just so much fun to take photos that look like this.


And this.


And this.

No comments