Powered by Blogger.

post-PR omelet


Yup, that's right -- set a brand-spanking new half marathon PR today. Official results haven't been posted yet, but my Garmin said 2:00:22, and the clock at the finish line said 2:00:20-ish too, so we're looking at probably having cut eight minutes off of my last PR. Eight minutes and almost -- almost -- a sub-2! Huge! Honestly, I never even thought this would be physically possible! Anyway, once the results are in, I'll do a full race report.

In the meantime, this is the omelet with which I celebrated -- mushroom, spinach and this wonderful cheesiness called rarebit sauce. Nick -- who ran the 10K, his first race ever, in under an hour -- and I chowed down at Omelette Express and then went to the pub for Bloody Marys. A seriously wonderful morning.

No comments