Powered by Blogger.

displaced burrito


I was planning to write about the absolutely enormous burrito I had for lunch from El Azteca today, but then I started doing more marathon "homework" and spent the evening watching Spirit of the Marathon. (That's right -- I chose a DVD in lieu of dinner because the El Azteca burrito was so insanely gigantic. I'm not hungry at all, which is kind of a miracle for me.)

Anyway, the movie was amazing. If you are a runner and you happen to be reading this, you should watch this movie immediately -- especially if you are training for your first marathon. It will make you feel proud for attempting such a feat, and you'll feel like you're part of something greater -- a community of many, many other people who run and love it.

I cried through the entire movie. From start to finish. And this is not a sad movie. And I am not PMSing.

This makes me more than just a little bit scared of what may happen at CIM. At this rate, I'll need aid stations with boxes of Kleenex in addition to water and Ultima.

2 comments

Michelle Panik said...

I had the chance to see this movie a little while ago and didn't. Now I feel lame.

Good luck at CIM! Some friends who've run it say it's a really flat course.

Michaela said...

Netflix! Seriously, it is the most awesome movie!