Powered by Blogger.

barely unpacked and off again


Came home from Boston on Wednesday night, only to leave again tonight for a bachelorette party in Vegas. Yes -- my third bachelorette in three months.

Is it silly that I'm excited not so much for the dancing (which we will do) and the fake jousting (which we will watch) and the foo-foo drinks by the pool (which I will definitely order), but more for the fact that my favorite fast food restaurant ever has locations in Las Vegas?

I've been slightly Del Taco-deprived ever since I graduated college and left Southern California seven years ago. Thankfully, there's one Del Taco on Market Street in San Francisco, but that's a long haul from here in Chickenland. And there's no parking.

But Vegas, where you can walk up to a Del Taco on the strip ... fabulous. Seriously, I cannot wait to order nacho fries and a Del Classic Chicken Burrito.

3 comments

shaymo said...

So. Jealous.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I miss you! And I miss ME some Del Taco! At least you can go to Vegas and get it... there is none anywhere around here! I miss my chicken soft tacos... and the concept of getting FRIES with Mexican food just rocks! Where else but Del Taco! :)

Michaela said...

Fries with a burrito is true genius.