Powered by Blogger.

happy global running day

I feel pressured to write about running since today is Global Running Day.

But really all I can think about right now is how I cut the big toenail on my left foot too short and now it's bothering me and my toe feels very exposed and vulnerable and I should probably take my sock off and examine my foot because I did indeed run today for Global Running Day and it's completely possible that I irritated my toe during the run which would be a shame since today was the first really good run I've had in a long time and the weather was perfect and overcast and cool and I had the trail all to myself and other than the sound of gunfire from the nearby shooting range everything was lovely and peaceful.

Dear Coeur: Does this bra come in safety orange?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks putting a shooting range next to a trail is a strange thing.

No comments