Powered by Blogger.

good karma

Karma: The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.

Or, a Cotati-based food cart that serves killer samosas.


In search of respite from the first day back in the office after our long, leisurely holiday break, a couple of co-workers and I tracked down Karma today via their Twitter feed. The hunt led us to a corporate parking lot in Santa Rosa's Fountaingrove neighborhood. We ordered up and then tucked ourselves into my car to chow down on our treats. (Consequently, my car now smells like cumin. But that's OK. Cumin is good. We like cumin.)

We each started with a samosa, which came with three dipping sauces and was so good that we couldn't stop gushing over its deliciousness -- there was a lot of ooh-ing and aah-ing and OMG-ing.


Then I had the curry plate -- mixed vegetables in tikka masala sauce with basmati rice and a small salad. So flavorful and very filling -- I could only eat half, which means I will have awesome leftovers for lunch tomorrow. (And yes, in case you were wondering, I put my lunch on the ground to take this photo. The lighting was better that way. Also, I felt the parking space lines more fully illustrated the idea of mobile food.)


All I have to say is there better be more Karma in my future.

No comments