Powered by Blogger.

settling down


I was doing so well with my posts, and then I went to Montana on March 27 and became completely engulfed in My Brother's Wedding. And then there was no more posting. Just a lot of ribbon-tying. And family-greeting. And picture-taking (with a cruel photographer who made us bridesmaids stand outside in strapless dresses while it was snowing -- I have never been so cold in my life).

Montana marked the end of my travels, but I'm still living out of a suitcase. We finally -- finally! -- completed our move to the new house Tuesday. Everything is in boxes, and we've been living off of pizza since we haven't unpacked the kitchen yet.

Funny, though -- the one thing I have unpacked is all the wine that we store in the wine refrigerator. How's that for prioritizing?

No comments