Powered by Blogger.

still going


Now I am in Houston.

Again, another work trip -- we do several of these PR "blitzes" every year, and this is my last one for 2008. And while I really enjoy going to so many different places, I'm glad this is it. I miss home!

And sometimes the travel stress is too much. Yesterday morning, Todd's car broke down on 101 when we were on our way to the airport. I had to call a cab to pick me up on the side of the highway so I wouldn't miss my flight! (And I think I could've bought a small island for the price of that cab fare.) So insane.

But I am here now. In Houston. We had a media dinner last night at 17. (I am still dreaming about their black truffle mac & cheese.) And today we are going to visit lots of accounts (by the way, if you are ever in Houston, you should stop by Spec's on Smith -- it's an alcohol wonderland), meet with media and host a winemaker dinner. And then it's off to Dallas tomorrow for more PR fun. And straight from Dallas, I head to Montana for my brother's wedding.

A whirlwind, yes.

No comments