Powered by Blogger.

celebrate


February is the month of birthdays. This weekend, we celebrated Jessica -- booked a limo and went wine-tasting in Sonoma. Of course, sparkling wine and strawberries were involved. And there were cone-shaped paper hats with the words "Happy Fucking Birthday!" printed all over them. There was picture-taking and posing. And the photos got blurrier as the day wore on.

Tonight we celebrate another friend. We are taking Brian to L'Amour Dans Le Four because there will be a nice French meal and good wine and a server who tells us stories about how her 5-year-old daughter just loves -- loves! -- escargot.

I am wearing my new favorite dress ($2 from the thrift store) and my brown tights. I resisted eating the chips in the breakroom.

I am hungry. I am thirsty. I am ready to celebrate.

No comments