Powered by Blogger.

really important life thoughts

Today I got invited to a "baby shower barbecue." And my immediate reaction was: "Are we going to be grilling babies?"

Clearly, this is why I have cats.

Although recently I've found myself questioning the idea of "owning" cats. "Own" just doesn't feel right. I like to think of our relationship as much more mutual. (Or mewtual. Mewtual! See what I did there?)


I also like to think of myself as a completely sane, reasonable person.

Anyway, tonight I swam and it wasn't as painful as Monday's swim, so it's possible I may be recovering from my cheese binge. Either that, or I've accepted pain as a part of life and stopped fighting it and instead welcomed it as another glass bead in the kaleidoscope of human existence.

I really hope it's the former.

No comments