Powered by Blogger.

in pajamas

I'm blogging from bed -- even though it's still light out -- because tomorrow is Bay to Breakers. The start time has been moved to 7 a.m. this year, so the bus I'm taking from Santa Rosa is leaving at the painful hour of 4:45 a.m., which means I'll probably have to wake up around 3 a.m. to get ready. Ouch.

As far as costumes go, mine will probably be similar to last year. (Sorry for the repeat, but I have a feeling I won't want to get creative that early in the morning. Also, the tutu was surprisingly comfortable.)


And as for strategy, I just want to have a good time. I want to get the mileage in, but I don't want to race. It's going to be too packed out there to run hard, and with Windsor coming up next weekend, I'm just trying to rest up and maintain so I can be ready to try again for a sub-2.

*

In other news, recently I received this e-mail.


Hilarious that the race that kicked my ass is just so thoughtful.

No comments