Powered by Blogger.

say it ain't so


My favorite cupcake blogger has ended her blog! I am trying not to panic. This woman was the source of so many fabulous recipes, such as these cashew-carrot-cardamom cupcakes, which I made as a birthday treat to myself not too long ago. (Remember the excessive carrot grating?)

Her cupcakes were truly unique; they were pretty much what inspired me to try baking. I loved how she used a lot of ethnic ingredients, made absolutely everything from scratch (even the little decorative toppers) and took pictures of every step of the process. And her cupcakes always turned out so much better than a lot of the stuff I've tried from the fancy-pants cupcake bakeries that are the trend nowadays. Anyway, I am very sorry to see that she has stopped writing.

No comments