Powered by Blogger.

breakfast of champions


I forgot to mention that last Friday, I had chocolate-covered potato chips for breakfast.

Our VP of sales was in Ohio last week, and he brought back a box of these goodies for the office. He said these chips are an Ohio specialty. He also warned me not to eat too many of them at once. (Apparently, he pigged out on them the night before and went to bed with a massive headache.)

Chocolate-covered potato chips are the best idea ever. Chocolate, salt and crunch -- pure genius. I was the first person to attack the box. And attack I did. Oh yes.

This morning when I got to work, I was excited to find the chips box still sitting on the counter next to the coffeemaker. Unfortunately, the box was completely empty -- not even a crumb. Talk about toying with my emotions.

No comments