Powered by Blogger.

all by my lonesome


I am quite possibly the only person at the winery right now. I know everyone in the admin building is gone, and I wouldn't be surprised if the tasting room folks and the production team have left (or are in the process of leaving), too.

Apparently, everyone has something they need to go home to. And fast.

Me? I am wondering about dinner. We are on this thing now, this herbal cleanse, and we are taking six herbal capsules twice a day and not drinking alcohol or caffeine and not eating fried food or red meat or sweets.

It's challenging. I've already cheated (obviously, from my previous posts). And deep down, all I want is a big plate of really greasy French fries.

But maybe tonight we will have some kind of really decadent salad. (Can salad be decadent?) Or maybe we will walk down the street to our local sushi joint. Or maybe I should stop at the store and see what's in season.

All I know is I should probably go home, too. Because I'm starting to hear things creaking and creeping. And it's freaking me out.

No comments